Does Your Cat(s) Own You?
See how many of these statements apply to you and your cat.
* You believe every cat is a lap cat.
* You often claim that it was love at first sight with you and your cat.
* You have your cat talk to your friends on the phone.
* You can't fully enjoy yourself without your cat.
* No matter how large your bed is, it is not large enough for you and your cat(s).
* You spend more on clothes and food for your cat than you do for yourself.
* You have no reservations about kissing your cat on the lips, even when you know where his lips have been.
* You believe it is your duty to talk to, pat, and even feed every cat in the neighbourhood. You know their names.
* You let the neighbour's cat sleep over.
* You believe there is no such thing as a naughty cat.
* Your vet and grooming bills exceed your rent.
* When you need someone to talk to, your cat is your first choice.
* You talk to your cat when you are driving. He answers.